Office: MHRA 3326
Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
M.A. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
B.A. Yale University
- Artisans of Immortality: Crafting Transcultural Permanence in Renaissance Drama and Science (in progress)
- “Vampires, Alterity, and Strange Eating.” Food and Literature, edited by Gitanjali Shahani, Cambridge University Press, 2018, pp. 270-286.
- “Glass Bellies and Artificial Wombs: Gender, Science, and Reproduction in Early Modern Alchemical Performance.” Science and Performance, edited by Coleman Nye, special issue of Performance Matters, vol. 3, no. 2, 2017, pp. 41-56.
- “Discandying Cleopatra: Preserving Cleopatra’s Infinite Variety in Shakespeare’s Antony and Cleopatra.” Studies in Philology, vol. 113, no. 3, Summer 2016, pp. 595-633. Awarded honorable mention prize for best article, Society for the Study of Early Modern Women, 2017.
- “Navigating Past, Potential, and Paradise: The Gendered Epistemologies of Discovery and Creation in Francis Godwin’s Man in the Moone and Margaret Cavendish’s Blazing World.” Gendering Time and Space in Early Modern England, edited by Katherine R. Larson and Alysia Kolentsis, special issue of Renaissance and Reformation / Renaissance et Réforme, vol. 35, no. 1, Winter 2012, pp. 113-138.
Selected Awards and Honors
- Mellon Foundation Before ‘Farm to Table’: Early Modern Foodways and Cultures Fellowship, Folger Institute, Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, DC, 2019
- Charles Montgomery Gray Fellowship, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL, 2018-2019
- Marc Friedlaender English Faculty Excellence Award, UNCG, 2018-2019
- Faculty First Summer Scholarship Award, UNCG, 2018
- Honorable Mention, Prize for Best Article in the Field of Early Modern Women and Gender, Society for the Study of Early Modern Women, 2017
Jennifer Park’s website.